The 15 lovely bloggers I nominate for this award are:
- bareMinerals 1980s eyeshadow 0.28g
- bareMinerals Rock Star eyecolor 0.28g
- bareMinerals Black Leather liner shadow 0.28g
- and also a double-ended rock'n'roll brush
I missed blogging sooo much but I was very busy with my school and I am so sorry for not commenting and answering to comments. Finally, I have some days off as my school is closed because of flu epidemic. I am happy that I have a mini holiday but also I have to take a special care of my health in order not to get sick:( So hello to lemon tea and garlic and other remedies to protect me from flu :D Hope you girls are not ill and if you are, then best wishes to you and get well soon!
Image via img.wonkette.com
This is the post that was published some time ago in My Passport to style blog so if you haven't checked my post there, here is the opportunity to take a look at some ideas how to make your hair look different adding just a little detail.
I am sure, that every woman has a piece of fabric left after a sewing project. And if not, you can just grab a ribbon or hair sash.
It is better to use a piece of fabric in bright color for it not to fade in your hair. I used one in white as shown in the picture below.
You can really make a difference in your every day look by just adding this accessory to your hair.
And there are hundreds of ways how to use it and you can be as creative as you like.
I used the sash in 5 different ways and It only takes just a couple of minutes to do this, so don't be afraid to experiment!
First look is inspired by the 70's hippie style. This look is very trendy nowadays and you can see some celebrities as Nicole Richie wearing it like that. All you need to do is just grab your sash and incorporate it in a simple plait using a section of your side hair.
Another look is very similar to the first one. However, this one is not that hippie and makes you look like you are wearing a head band. You need to make a plait using the piece of fabric using a section of hair that are close to your ear. Then, using a couple of bobby pins clip the plait around your head to look like a headband.
- Hi, my name is Lauren. I live in Lithuania (just in case you skipped your geography classes, it's in Europe) :) My boyfriend says I'm an incurable beauty addict. And, well, that could be true... I love make up, fashion and everything beauty related. And, of course, my handsome boyfriend. I also enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and traveling around the globe.