Contest entry: Favorite book character

Hi, my lovely readers!

A lot of contests are going on right now and I really love to take all the challenges of making something interesting:)

Pretty blogger kawaiikao is hosting a favorite book character contest and here is my entry.

I am a big fan of books since my childhood.
One of my favorite books was The Little Mermaid because all the story is really pretty and the Mermaid is really beautiful character. Also since my hair are very long a lot of people started to call me "mermaid". I had a lot of fun while making this look! I also made a pair of blue artificial eyelashes to brighten all that look:)

So here is the result:

With artificial eyelashes
Some pictures with pretty shells

In picture below you cannot see my makeup,
but you can see my necklace from Mexico also made of shell

Without false eyelashes







Here is a picture of things I used:





Have a wonderful day,
Sugar




13 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Look!
    Good Luck!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like a sea goddess!>..very pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do remind me of a mermaid because of your hair. hehe. Pretty makeup. Best of luck on the contest. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! you look like ariel <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have such great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your mermaid look <3
    and i agree!!! <3 whenever me and my friend would make our hair like yours, we'd call it 'mermaid hair' <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your so pretty and I LOVE your hair x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cool ! love your hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work! & sweet blog

    follow me please =]

    http://fiercetastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow very pretty ^_^. Tnx for droppin' by my blog & following, followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your supportive words, girls! I really appreciate each and every one comment :) Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the make up! Im a new follower of your blog =)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Lauren. I live in Lithuania (just in case you skipped your geography classes, it's in Europe) :) My boyfriend says I'm an incurable beauty addict. And, well, that could be true... I love make up, fashion and everything beauty related. And, of course, my handsome boyfriend. I also enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and traveling around the globe.