Contest entry: Grimm's fairytale character


Hi, girls!


Pretty blogger from http://theglossgoss.blogspot.com is having a Grimm's fairytale character contest. I decided to enter that contest! My favorite Grimm's fairytale is The Snowhite. And the contest rules require to add a twist of dark so i chose not the snowhite but her evil mother. The evil mother is really interesting character for me and I really tried to achieve her angry look when her mirror told her that she isn't the most beautiful looking person in the world. So this is my look:








What products I used:



9 comments:

  1. Woah.. fabulous!! Thanks for your entry... i love the 3rd pic..so cool!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is Awesome!!!! Good luck on the contest, I hope you win!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tali: I had a lot of fut doing that look :)


    @Parisky: Thanks ;)


    @Dannimag: Thank you, pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, seriously you can win with this look!! I wish you good luck, but I doubt you'll be needing it because you just look so gosh darn awesome! Great contest entry

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. that's a pretty creative look!!! <3 it!
    good luck sugar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Dana Yoshimizu: THANK YOU, honey!!!!!! :D I'm glad you liked it sooo much <3

    @*~kAy~*: thanks, pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this looks so good!!

    nicola xx

    nicolaticolaponders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. honney my email is
    glossgoss@googlemail.com

    You didnt win BUT because i liked it so much you won a small prize! (you will find out later tonight on my blog a little more details)
    I need you email me your full name and adress so i can send it to you!! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Lauren. I live in Lithuania (just in case you skipped your geography classes, it's in Europe) :) My boyfriend says I'm an incurable beauty addict. And, well, that could be true... I love make up, fashion and everything beauty related. And, of course, my handsome boyfriend. I also enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and traveling around the globe.