NOTD: red stripes

Hi, pretty followers!

I just want to make a quick post and show you my nails of the day.
I was bored so I decided to do some nail art for myself:)


Today is also my Daddy's birthday so later tonight we are going to have a great party in our summer residence 100km away from our home. By the way, yesterday and today I was rushing around in the kitchen like a busy bee-- I've baked some bisquits, two tarts and one big layered birtday cake. Not bad, huh? :D




Some other good news are that on sunday me+boyf are going to have a 4 hours trip by train to the sea and will stay there for 3 days!!! yey! I am so excited and I hope to have a lot of fun at the beach.

Also there is some more contests going on right now so if I have enough time I will post my entries :)

Have a wonderful day,
Sugar

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Dad!!! Have a great evening!!

    Have fun with your boyfriend!! It sounds a lot of fun!!Have a safe and wonderful trip hon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having fun at the beach!! & hopefully you're taking lots of pictures for all of us to see ^__^

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Lauren. I live in Lithuania (just in case you skipped your geography classes, it's in Europe) :) My boyfriend says I'm an incurable beauty addict. And, well, that could be true... I love make up, fashion and everything beauty related. And, of course, my handsome boyfriend. I also enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and traveling around the globe.